Heath Ritenour’s Community Involvement
Since he was nine years old, Heath Ritenour has called the Central Florida community home. Throughout his formative years, his God-given talent and deep passion for sports allowed him the opportunity to proudly represent his hometown as an athlete. From being a member of the AAU Junior Olympic Basketball team to being named All-County, All-Conference, and All-State as a football player in high school, Heath has competed for both town and country.
A Passion for Service
- President of the IOA Foundation – IOA believes that by prioritizing generosity in the communities they serve, success will follow. That’s why the company created The IOA Foundation. Led by Heath as President, the foundation provides the building blocks to IOA’s success by giving back to the community though charitable initiatives, fundraising endeavors, and sponsored sporting events such as the LPGA’s IOA Classic, Invitational, and Championship. Each of the IOA Foundation’s community activities focuses on putting smiles on faces and knowledge in minds through services that support education, health and wellness, financial empowerment, entrepreneurship, mentoring, animal protection, and social services.
- Board Member of Cogent Bank – As a respected and knowledgeable insurance industry thought leader, Heath serves the Central Florida community as one of Cogent Bank’s Board of Directors. His experience and business acumen has proven invaluable towards providing strategically sound advice and veteran industry insight to the full service commercial and retail bank and its customers.
Former Community Memberships
- The Arnold Palmer Medical Center Foundation – Board Member
- The Orlando Regional Chamber of Commerce – Board of Governors Member
- Lifework Leadership Orlando – Advisory Board Member
- The Seminole County Public Schools Foundation – Board Member/VP of Development
- The Foundation for Seminole State College – District Board of Trustees Member
- Grace Church of Longwood, FL – Church Elder